“I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself” …Ferdinand Porsche
PROJECT RC UPDATES:
- Thank you for the support! Thank you to all those readers who have visited PROJECT RC and left feedback and emailed me private messages of support. Much appreciated. Please note I am currently editing new articles and product reviews to be uploaded as soon as possible.
- Social networks: PROJECT RC is now on Facebook! Click on the icon to connect and receive the latest article updates.
- New major sponsor: I am pleased to announce that AsiaTees has become a major sponsor of PROJECT RC! A special thanks goes to Chris Chu for all the excellent support he has provided me over the years. I am excited about PROJECT RC’s affiliation with AsiaTees as they have constantly proven to be the best RC online retailer I have had the pleasure of dealing with.
- New RC projects: In the upcoming weeks a new project section will be added to PROJECT RC’s articles! After many months of research, finally PROJECT RC will feature new build articles and reviews in the exciting field of 250 – 300 class FPV racing quadcopters! Delivery of my first FPV racing quad kit arriving soon!
NEW ARTICLES – JULY 2015
- Custom Build – Quadcopter: Atas Defiance 265 class FPV Racing Quad – July 2015 – 31 July 2015
- Part 01 – Airframe: Atas Defiance 265 – First Impressions and Mock Up Assembly – 31 July 2015
RECENT ARTICLES – JUNE 2015
- How To: Build and Shim an Upgraded RC18T Drivetrain – 26 June 2015
- How To: Grip Mod for Pistol Transmitter – 23 June 2015
CURRENT ARTICLES – WORK IN PROGRESS:
- Custom Build – Quadcopter: Atas Defiance 265 class FPV Racing Quad – July 2015
- Custom Build: RC18T Modified Custom Build – March 2015
- Product Review: Castle Creations Mamba Micro Pro ESC + 8200kv Brushless Combo
- Product Review: Turnigy 30-40C 2200mAh LiPo
- How To: Install Maximizer Beadlock Wheels
- Custom Re-Build: Heavily modified HPI Savage SS with O.S. 30vg
- Equiptment Spotlight: Proxxon Micro Miller MF 70/CNC – ready